Research and Sponsorship Protocol
For Researchers/Survey Requests
If you would like to use our listserv to advertise request for participants in research studies or surveys, please email us beforehand with the following details. We will review the details of your research proposal and revert back to you within 2 weeks from submission.
Details of Research Request
2. Research/Associated Organization
3. Purpose of research
- Please define criteria of the study population
- How does the study population set out above relate to Qwave members?
- What is your personal relationship to the study population?
- Where and in what format will your research/study be published?
- What impact, if any, do you hope your research will lead to?
4. How did you hear about q-wave?
5. Please attach research instrument with questionnaire
For Sponsorship Requests
If you would like to qwave to provide support to your organization or event, please email us with the following details about request. We will review the details of your research proposal and revert back to you within [2 weeks] from submission.
Types of Sponsorship Support
Qwave has historically been able to provide the following means of support on a case by case basis:
1. Financial co-sponsorship (limited)
2. Promotional/Endorsement co-sponsorship: Qwave to provide marketing assistance and encourage the membership to attend
3. Volunteer support: Qwave members may volunteer to help with set up, clean-up, entrance fee/ticket collections, security etc
4. Logistical support – With experience coordinating a wide variety of events, Qwave can provide ad-hoc logistical support such as finding an event space, applying for permits, networking with other social justice organizations etc.
5. Facilitation/Speaker support – Qwave facilitators/speakers to provide assistance as necessary
Details of Sponsorship Request
2. Name of organization (if any)
3. Please describe the event you are requesting sponsorship for
4. Please provide date, time and duration of event
5. What is the expected turn-out?
6. What is the addressable audience/participants for this event?
7. What type(s) of sponsorship support are you requesting? Please provide details (i.e. if you need volunteers, please note how many)
8. Are you requesting support from other organizations? If so, please name them. (Optional: List type and amount of support you hope to be receiving from them)f
9. Is this the first time this event has happened or have there been similar events previously and has Qwave ever been involved before?
10. How do you plan on advertising the event?
11. What do you hope to achieve through this event?